Rockfon® Intaline™ Round Base Metal Baffle Ceilings
These metal baffles can be used to provide a design focal point or mask the plenum area.
Intaline™ Round-Base vertical baffles can be used to create a field of visual interest or used to define a space. These aluminum baffle ceilings are installed using standard 15/16” acoustic ceiling grid which installs quickly and integrates with industry standard lighting and air diffusers. Intaline baffles are available in a wide variety of finish options including painted colors, wood-look, and metal finishes.
- Baffles can be spaced at different intervals, allowing for design freedom
- Tee grid based suspension system for module alignment and simplified installation
- 100% random access to the acoustic ceiling plenum
- Metal baffles contain no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth
- Sustainable: 75%-100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable