Pulastic® JV Polyurethane Sports Floor System
PULASTIC JV is an exceptionally soft, yet extremely point elastic and highly shock absorbing multi-purpose surface. This system, like other Pulastic systems, contains no surface seams, which can harbor bacteria, providing a safer, more hygienic surface that’s especially ideal for daycare and other facilities where young children play. Increased softness coupled with ENHANCED point elasticity makes it ideal for walk-jog tracks, wellness centers as well as child care and senior rehabilitation. These exceptional performance characteristics are accomplished through our unique JV shock pad in combination with the standard Pulastic resin.
- Point Elastic
- F.I.V.B. (International Volleyball Federation), F.I.B.A (International Basketball Federation) and I.H.F. (International Handball Federation) approved
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 26000 (CSR Level 3)
- Resiliency for comfort and injury prevention
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Outstanding ball bounce
- Wide color selection
- Pulastic JV is perfect for Indoor applications including; Multi-Purpose, Walk/ Jog Tracks, Childcare & Pre-school, Religious Buildings, and Wellness & Rehabilitation Centers.