Eclipse® (Anchored) Gym Floor System
Only Robbins could have packed this much performance into a single gymnasium flooring system. Introducing Eclipse, a COMPETITION CLASS FLOOR built to withstand the rigors of every-day use. But not only that, we also designed it to be affordable. So whether you’re in charge of an elite NBA training facility, NCAA college basketball or volleyball team, or high school athletic program, or just looking for the best value for your money at any level of play, you owe it to yourself to take a look at what Eclipse has to offer. The NEW Eclipse sports floor is perfect for any gym floor, basketball court, or volleyball. Go ahead and compare…
System Feature Buildup (top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved Finish
- Gamelines – Compatible Gameline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved Sealer
- Maple Flooring – 25/32″ Commodity Random Length(RL) or upgraded 25/32″ Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ), MFMA Northern Hard Maple Strip Flooring
- Flooring Fastener – 2″ staples or cleats
- Subfloor – Assembled double layer Eclipse subfloor
- Anchor – Anchor Spike and sleeve
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ Resilient Pad
- Vapor Retarder – 6-mil polyethylene film
- Superior performance, meets all requirements of MFMA PUR, DIN, ASTM and EN standards.
- Complete uniformity of game play performance.
- 2 1/8″(54mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 2 3/8″(60mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring