Bio-Cushion® ELP Gym Floor System
BioCushion ELP is the perfect choice for a facility renovation project that requires a low profile floor. ELP’s 1 ½” profile means that it can be installed with minimal ramping or other costly facility modifications. ELP is also a great choice for a private fitness studio or home gym.
System Feature Build Up (top to bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring – 1/2″ Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring Fastener – 1 1/4″ staples or flooring cleats
- Subfloor – 3/4″ thick subfloor sheathing
- Resilient Pad – 1/4″ Zero/G Shock Pad
- Vapor Barrier – 6- MIL polyethylene
- Fast Action
- Value-Engineered – to provide a cost-saving alternative to generic plywood and pad systems, with no compromise in quality or service.
- Designed to install quickly – Less facility disruption
- Environmental Stewardship – With Robbins Continuous Strip® XL450™ maple…consume a third less raw materials
- 1 1/2″(37mm) with 1/2″(13mm) thick Flooring