Air-Channel® Classic without Subfloor - Gym Floor System
Air Channel Classic takes commodity floating sleeper system technology and adds a whole new dimension of resilience and uniformity. This econmical suspended system features enhanced pad components for added value in a basic commodity design. The double profiled, cavity-backed, 7/16″ EPDM rubber Bio-Pads offers greater durability and higher performance values than most commodity pad designs.
System Feature Build up(From top to Bottom):
- Finish – MFMA approved floor finish
- Gamelines – Gamline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved floor sealer
- Flooring – Commodity 25/32″ Random Length (RL) Northern Hard Strip Maple or upgraded Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ) Northern Hard Strip Maple
- Flooring Fastener – 2″ staples or flooring cleats
- Sleeper- Nominal 2″ x 3″ x 4′ spruce, pine,or fir..
- Resilient Pad – 7/16″ EPDM Bio-Pad
- Vapor Retarder – 6- MIL polyethylene
*Robbins reserves the right to substitute Air Channel Classic when softwood sleeper systems are specified as equal to Air Channel Star.
- 7/16″ (11mm) resilient EPDM Bio-Pad,™ for shock absorption and vibration control.
- Continuous Strip® XL Maple adds strength and provides a floor that can last up to 10 years longer than random-length strip.
- Some options Fully DIN-certified—meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.
- 3 1/8″(79mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring
- 3 3/8″ (86mm) with 33/32″(26mm) thick Flooring