Mobile X-Ray Control Screen Barriers
- 6 Standard design concepts
- Durable solid color powder coated finishes
- X-Ray Protective Lead Glass view window
- 4 Hospital grade non-marring casters with locks and brakes
- Standard 1/16" (1.6mm) 4# Lead Protective Shielding
- Higher lead shielding levels available upon request
- Custom sizes and designs available
We offer mobile x-ray barriers in standard 1/16" (1.58mm) lead equivalency with x-ray view windows of various sizes and configurations. These mobile barriers are an excellent choice for medical imaging when the need for mobility is necessary. Common applications include emergency departments, trauma rooms, operating rooms, special procedures or wherever an immediate "on the run" emergency x-ray image is needed.
Standard powder coating color options, also available in brushed and grained stainless steel construction upon request.
Specialty shields are custom manufactured to customer specifications.
Ray-Bar Engineering Corporation
697 W. Foothill Blvd.
P.O. Box 415
Azusa, CA 91702-0415
Tel: 1(800) 444-XRAY, 1(800) 444-9729
Fax: 1(800) 333-XRAY, 1(800) 333-9729
Web site: http://www.raybar.com