"Encased" X-Ray Glass (Abuse Resistant)
Ray-Bar "Encased" X-Ray Glass (Abuse Resistant)
- Utilized in high impact zones or high abuse areas
- Over 40 standard sizes
- 4 to 10 day standard fabrication
- Many protective shielding levels available
- Optional Impact Resistant
- Available with lead lined frames for wall and door applications
Ray-Bar X-Ray Glass is available "encased" in a clear abuse resistant polymer with a clear scratch resistant Teflon coated surface. This increases the durability and product life for utilization in a high risk location or environment. This product can be used in security applications when securely installed in an appropriate steel frame with tamper proof fasteners in detention centers, jails or prison medical x-ray imaging rooms.
This product is also available as X-Ray Safety Glass which meets ANSI Z.97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat 2 requirements for impact resistance. Ray-Bar "Encased" x-ray glass is not "impact proof" or "shatter proof", and cannot be utilized in fire rated assembles.