Maxxon® Reinforcement Solutions
Maxxon® MR is areinforcement product used in conjunction with Rapid Floor Underlayments and Acousti-Mat Sound Control Mats for crack suppression and to reduce underlayment pour depth. Conditions such as potential movement of the subfloor - which could cause underlayments or hard surface floor goods to crack - have typically been handled by installing metal lath prior to the underlayment pour. Although lath is difficult to install and its cost has been rapidly increasing, there haven't been any reliable, more cost-effective options - until now.
Maxxon MR is a light, highly durable, no memory alternative to metal lath. Composed of a PVC coated non-woven fiberglass grid, it is dimensionally stable in hot weather and does not become brittle in cold weather. Long rolls save time and money by reducing installation time and material cost over conventional galvanized metal lath. Maxxon MR is made in the U.S.A. with raw materials from the U.S.A.
- Light - easy to handle
- No memory (unlike metal lath)
- Dimensionally stable in hot weather; not brittle in cold
- Can be used over wood, concrete and precast plank
- Maxxon MR may be used:
- To reduce underlayment thickness to 3/4" (19 mm) over Acousti-Mat 1/4, Acousti-Mat 1/4 Premium, Acousti-Mat 38 and Acousti-Mat 3/8 Premium systems
- As reinforcement on an Acousti-Mat 3/4, Acousti-Mat 3/4 Premium and double mat systems
- In conjunction with any Maxxon Underlayment
- Raw materials from the U.S.A
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Above radiant floor heating tubes
- Above radiant floor heat cables
- City of Los Angeles