Weatherized Audio Alert
For automatic announcements, warnings, information or instructions – Suitable for outdoor use
- Power Supply 6VDC to 24VDC
- Rated to IP65—suitable for outdoor use
- Integrate into interlock control systems
- Pre-programmable with virtually any message
- Dual message capability—selectable by keyswitch
- Select frequency of delivery of message
- Adjust volume during installation
- Line-out to external audio equipment
- Activate at switch on, or use the PIR or the timer
- Dimensions: 5″ w x 4.25″ h x 2.32″ deep
- Weight 2 lb (including battery)
- Power consumption: Standby 10mA (0.24W) / Active 300mA (7.2W)
The Audio Alert IP65 system, suitable for outdoor use, is a local public address system that audibly delivers a pre-programmed message when triggered. The message is heard from a speaker integrated into the compact unit, which is triggered by one of the following options.
- PIR—passive infrared detector
- Application of 6 to 24VDC
- Programmed Timer
The volume of the audible announcement can be adjusted internally during the installation process. To prevent tampering of the volume the adjustment feature is kept within the unit.
Optional functions, which are decided at the point of ordering, include the facility to hear a single message on triggering or to have it repeated at specified intervals.
Messages can be delivered once on triggering and then repeated. It can be delayed for up to an hour. This reduces the possibility of the message becoming a nuisance.
If the device is used in a temporary situation it can be returned to be reprogrammed with an alternative message, or you can use the Compatible Microphone System. The message can be recorded by the customer using the microphone and connector system. Order Part No. AA-MIC