Chicago Metallic Ultraline™ 4500 HRCmax ™ 9/16" Exposed with 1/4" Reveal Ceiling Suspension System
Ultraline™ 4500 HRCmax Bolt-Slot ceiling suspension with a 9/16” narrow face and ¼” reveal significantly diminish the distinction between grid and panel creating a monolithic ceiling. The slender center regress and crisply mitered intersections result in flawless and continuous lines. The narrow profile accepts light fixtures and air diffusers as well as industry standard narrow reveal edge acoustical ceiling panels. Suspension is flame spread Class A. Ultraline is suitable for general areas and is ICC-ES listed for seismic applications. All Chicago Metallic stab cross tees include Quick-Click integral clips for fast and sturdy installation. Ultraline™ 4500 HRCmax Heavy-Duty seismic ceiling suspension is made with the industry’s highest high standard recycled material content (65%) to help you maximize your LEED results.
Features and Benefits
- 9/16" face with 1/4" reveal.
- All Intersections are pre mitered during production.
- Cross Tees have stake-on end clips.
- ICC-ES report 2631
- The industry standard of compatibility: acoustical tile, light fixtures and air diffusers.
- Chicago Metallic suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating.