StoreSafe® LX-6 Security Shutters
Elegant Design. Strong. Protection.
Also fabricated with clear polycarbonate pieces; the LX6 rolling shutter is a lighter weight and medium-duty shutter with excellent visibility.
The LX6 is similar to the Transparoll, but with three foot wide sections of polycarbonate joined with a vertical spacer to make up the full shutter width. The lighter weight of the LX6 allows for the push-up/pull-down manual operation on shutters up to 100 sq ft.
- Anodized “silver” aluminum horizontal ribs
- QMI standard 7 colors available for box housing, side rails, and bottom slat
- Most sizes available with tubular motor operation - keeping box housing size smaller
- Excellent visibility
- Polycarbonate inserts up to 36”(914mm) wide
For both interior and exterior use, the LX6 rolling shutter provides a physical security barrier without compromising the aesthetic. Useful at restaurant patios for patron comfort, or to keep burglars from even attempting a break-in, the QMI LX6 clear shutter system provides convenient protection.
Shutter Controls & Options
The LX6 shown here offers clear views of the merchandise, but warns would-be-intruders this store is well protected.
QMI shutters have a non-slip hinge, which allows for the use of a torsion spring inside the tube opposite the control mechanism.
The spring assist has many advantages to standard shutter controls.
Manual Push-up / Pull-down
Where most shutters require motors, the QMI spring-operated shutter allows for push up/pull down operation. This saves on both shutter and electrical costs. Large spring-operated shutters are useful for entry doors, as egress (life safety) issues are not a concern. Simple base-slat locks enable security, but allow for escape during fire or power failures. Spring operation is available up to 130 sq ft (13 sq meters) without motors or gears.
Motorized with Line Voltage (120v) (220v)
The torsion spring allows for smaller motors and extends motor life. It also acts as a safety feature that prohibits a failed motor to allow a shutter curtain to free-fall.
- up to 170 sq ft (16,2 sq meters) w/tube motors
- up to 300 sq ft (30 sq meters) w/external motors
Hz/RTS Remote Control
- Available in single and multi-channel applications
- No need to aim the control at the motorized window covering, the radio signal travels through walls similar to a garage door opener
- Provides the ability to control motorized window coverings individually and/or by group with one control
- Offers a range of 65 ft (22 m) for easy operation
Housing and Side Track Colors
Box Housing Styles
QMI Security Solutions
1661 Glenlake Ave.
Itasca, IL 60143
Tollfree: (866) 980-1744
Tel: (630) 529-7111
International: 00 1 630 529 7111
Web site: http://www.qmiusa.com