PAC-TITE WT Extended Fascia
The PAC-TITE line of roof edge systems provides unmatched uplift protection for single-ply and built up/modified roof systems. Combining superior strength and aesthetics with ease of installation, PAC-TITE fascias offer the ideal solution in a wide variety of roof edge applications.
PAC-TITE WT Extended Fascia is available in face heights up to 13” and in .050 and .063 aluminum. This eliminates the need for fascia extenders for substantial time and labor savings.
A non-penetrating design eliminates the need for stripping in and heat welding. The possibility of improper flashing procedures or failed adhesives or sealants will not impact the ability of PAC-TITE WT Extended fascia to maintain the watertight integrity of the installation. The fascia features an extruded aluminum anchor bar to securely terminate the membrane, and is readily available for quick shipment to dry-in the roof structure for added installation flexibility.
Two Versions Available
Both versions of PAC-TITE WT Extended Angular Fascia are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1, FM Approvals and Miami-Dade:
- Fully Adhered/Mechanically Attached Single-Ply (FA)
- Built-Up/Modified (BUM)
Additionally, PAC-TITE WT Extended Fascia is backed by a Lifetime 215 mph wind warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
PAC-TITE WT Extended Fascia features pre-punched holes which not only provide quicker installation for labor savings, but are slotted to allow for thermal movement for guaranteed long-term performance. Interlocking, concealed splice plates prevent splice plate migration for a more architecturally pleasing finish. Competitively priced, PAC-TITE WT Extended Fascia’s installed cost can be as economical as local fabrication while ensuring specification details are met.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as miters, scuppers and drainage components, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.Materials: 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes – .050 Aluminum 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum Mill Finish Aluminum - .050 & .063 Aluminum Clear and Colored Anodized - .050 & .063 Aluminum 14 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 22 Ga. Steel
- ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Standard to a design pressure of 190 lbs/ft2 to comply with the International Building Code
- Factory Mutual 1-270 approved
- Miami-Dade Approved - High Velocity Hurricane Zone
A Lifetime 215 mph warranty is available. It covers replacement or repair of any portion of the roof edge system that has failed due to a defect in the supplied materials. The warranty covers the roof edge for the lifetime of the roof on which it was originally installed.
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Welded corners and scuppers available (for aluminum products only)
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Pre-punched, slotted holes for precise fastener placement
- Non-penetrating design maintains watertightness integrity
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available