PAC-TITE Gold Coping
The PAC-TITE Gold coping system provides premium wind uplift protection in parapet wall covering applications, and is ideal for conditions in which slope must be created. The high-performing system features factory-applied stainless steel springs ensuring a long-term, positive attachment for extra stability for the roof system. PAC-TITE Gold coping provides specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications.
The superior engineering of PAC-TITE Gold coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. The system can meet unique design requirements including radius, arched and elliptical conditions.
PAC-TITE Gold coping offers unlimited flexibility, accommodating inside face dimensions of 2.75” to 6”, and outside face dimensions of 3” to 12”. PAC-TITE Gold coping can be custom fabricated to meet wider wall widths of over 16”, and has been tested on wall widths up to 32”.
Fabricated from high quality PAC-CLAD steel and aluminum, PAC-TITE Gold can be specified in a wide range of standard/stocked colors to complement any exterior design scheme. The system is backed by a Lifetime, 215 mph Wind warranty.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.Materials: 37 Stocked PAC-CLAD finishes – 24 GA Steel 20 Stocked PAC-CLAD finishes - .040 Aluminum 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum Mill Finish Aluminum - .050 & .063 Aluminum Clear and Colored Anodized - .050 & .063 Aluminum
- ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Standard to a design pressure of 290 lbs/ft2 to comply with the International Building Code
- Factory Mutual 1-90 approved
- Elimination of field-crimping for certain products
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Compliant with most relevant building codes
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Custom fabricated to the specific job requirements to ensure superior fit
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Miami-Dade approved coping systems: PAC-Tite and PAC-Tite Gold
- Lifetime 215 mph warranty for PAC-Tite Gold and 20-year, 110-mph warranty for PAC-Tite and Continuous Cleat coping systems
- Convenient 12’ lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available