The PAC-TITE Coping system is the complete package, providing specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications. PAC-TITE Coping also offers design flexibility, capable of accommodating wall widths up to 34″.
The superior engineering of PAC-TITE coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. Concealed, 8″ wide splice plates include sealant strips to produce a watertight seal at the joints while allowing for proper thermal movement. Galvanized steel anchor clips have pre-punched holes for proper attachment to the building substrate. Factory applied, corrosion resistant stainless steel springs provides long-term positive attachment. Yet, the easily installed snap-on design of the cover, in a wide range of architectural finishes, ensures beauty for a long time to come.
Three Versions Available
Three versions of PAC-TITE Coping are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1, FM and Miami-Dade Approvals:
- Existing Slope with Nailer
Additionally, PAC-TITE Coping is backed by a 20-Year, 110 mph Wind Warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, endwall flashing and endcaps, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication. Additionally, PAC-TITE coping can be customized to meet any unique design requirement including radius, arched and elliptical conditions, and precise fabrication can produce miters and transitions to the most exacting demands.Materials: 14 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 22 GA Steel 37 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 37 GA Steel 20 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .020 Aluminum 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum Mill Finish Aluminum - .020, .050 & .063 Aluminum Clear and Colored Anodized - .020, .050 & .063 Aluminum
- Tested per ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435
- ES-1 Standard to comply with the International Building Code
- FM 1-90 approved
- Miami-Dade Approved, High Velocity Hurricane Zone
A 20-Year, 110 mph Wind Warranty is available on orders to meet a project’s specification. It provides a maximum of 20 years, 110 mph coverage for the repair or replacement of any portion of the roof edge system that has failed due to a defect in the supplied materials.
- Elimination of field-crimping for certain products
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Compliant with most relevant building codes
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Custom fabricated to the specific job requirements to ensure superior fit
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Miami-Dade approved coping systems: PAC-Tite and PAC-Tite Gold
- Lifetime 215 mph warranty for PAC-Tite Gold and 20-year, 110-mph warranty for PAC-Tite and Continuous Cleat coping systems
- Convenient 12’ lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available