Highline M1_Precision Series Wall Panels
With the Precision Series wall panels as part of our extensive line of architectural wall panels, Petersen offers unmatched design flexibility by combining bold visual effects with easy, cost-effective installation. Profiles are available in varying rib patterns.
Widths are available in two options. The rib patterns provide a dramatic appearance for any building’s exterior, and with a full palette of PAC-CLAD finishes to choose from, can complement all architectural elements on a building’s envelope.
Precision Series wall panels also can be installed vertically in some applications, and can be produced to a maximum length of 25’. Additionally, the Precision Series panels can be specified as perforated for use in equipment screen applications.Materials:
- 43 stocked colors (24 gauge steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 15 stocked colors (22 gauge steel)
- 22 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- 29 stocked colors (.050 aluminum) (Clip version only)
- Galvalume Plus available
- Direct concealed fastener or clip installation
- Multiple rib patterns provide a variety of looks and design options
- Cost-effective installation
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Panel lengths: Aluminum up to 22' and Steel up to 30'
- 1-3/8” depth available: B1, B2, C1, C2, M1, S1, S2