Heavy-Duty Ground Continuity Monitoring (GCM) Plug, Black & White - L1430PGCM
L1430PGCM - Pass & Seymour
TURNLOK PLUG 4W 30A 125/250V
- Integral indication of ground continuity and power status. Continuous monitoring enhances personnel safety and adds convenience.
- Dual, bright LED indicators with 360° visibility. Green LEDs indicate proper ground continuity and power status. Red LEDs indicate ground continuity loss or reversed polarity. No LED indicates open hot, open neutral, or hot to ground cross. For 250V configurations: Hot to ground cross will be indicated by a green and red LED.
- NEMA configurations always visible for fast identification without disconnecting.
- Exclusive neoprene dust shield on devices seals cable entry. Optional weatherproof boots (sold separately).
- Chemical- and impact-resistant nylon housing features horizontal, easy grip ribs on back body.
- Exclusive, rugged two-piece cord grip (15 Amp only) accepts a wide range of cord widths. Provides uniform pressure for superior retention of conductors.
- Recessed cord-grip screw reduces screwdriver slippage, improves safety. Quick-thread tri-drive assembly and cord-grip screws come backed-out and ready-to-wire.
- Color-coded terminal screws are backed-out for fast installation.
- Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.