Roofing Underlayment - Synthetic
Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment
Your roof is a big investment. Help protect it right from the start against water damage in the attic, which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards. Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment features a durable, synthetic construction that works with your shingles to help shield your home from moisture infiltration.
- Acts as a non-absorbent, secondary water-shedding barrier
- Unique bottom surface coating reduces the chance for tears that cause leaks, as compared to other felt underlayment
- Provides roof deck protection from UV exposure for up to 6 months**
- Extra-wide rolls cover approximately 5 times more than standard felt rolls
- Preprinted nailing pattern and overlap lines help speed installation
- 30-Year Limited Warranty*
Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment is part of the Owens Corning™ Total Protection Roofing System™§.
Fiberglas™ Reinforced Felt Underlayment
Fiberglas™ Reinforced Felt Underlayment adds an extra layer of protection beneath the shingles, helping prevent moisture from reaching the roof deck.
- Reinforced with fiberglass to support flat, more uniform shingle application
- Unlike standard felt, resists curling or pulling away from fasteners when exposed to moisture or wind.
- Increased tear strength to resist tears when walked on or in windy conditions, as compared to standard felt
Fiberglas™ Reinforced Felt Underlayment is part of the Owens Corning™ Total Protection Roofing System™§.
One Owens Corning Parkway
Toledo, OH 43659
Tel: (800) 438-7465
Web site: http://www.ocbuildingspec.com