Model DFB Metal Door - Bullet-Resistant
Model Number: Model DFB Metal Door
Swinging Flush Metal Door
Maximum Fire Rating:
Closers | Exit Devices | Hinges | Locks
- Guard Houses
- Control Rooms
- Cashier Areas
- Entry Control Facilities (including sally ports)
Doors and frames are formed from bullet resisting steels, suitably reinforced as required to meet UL test criteria. Frame corners are mitered and welded. Both doors and frames are supplied with all necessary internal hardware reinforcements. Single rabbeted frames are supplied with adjustable mortar anchors, but may be optionally supplied with masonry anchor shields and bolts for insertion in pre-punched and dimpled mounting holes. Double rabbeted frames are also available. Customer is to specify.Bullet Resisting:
Assemblies are listed by Underwriters Laboratories,Inc. (UL) as being bullet resisting assemblies in compliance with Standard for Safety-UL 752, Bullet-Resisting Equipment for the following threat levels:
- UL Level 1
- UL Level 2
- UL Level 3
- UL Level 4
- UL Level 5
- UL Level 6
- UL Level 7
- UL Level 8
Desired threat level must be specified at time of placement of order.
Both door and frame are supplied with prime painted finish.
All bullet resistant rated doors and frames may also be UL fire-rated for up to three hours under UL standard 10B fire tests of door assemblies.
Desired fire rating must be specified at time of order.
Door and frame are reinforced, mortised and appropriately drilled and tapped for installation of hardware, If hardware is included, it is supplied in a separate shipping carton, normally individually for each opening.
Standard Hardware Set For Interior Doors:
Standard Hardware Set For Exterior Doors Same as above, except for:
- 1½ pair Hager hinges, Model BB1168; 5" x 4½" NRP (non-removable pin), with US26D (dull chrome) finish.
- One Corbin Russwin Mortise Lockset Model ML 2057 with US26D (dull chrome) finish.
- One Norton 1604H x Al surface closer.
Standard Hardware Set For HPR (High Power Rifle) Rated Doors Same as above, except for:
- 1½ pair Hager hinges, Model BB1199; 5" x 4½" NRP (non-removable pin), with US26D (dull chrome) finish.
- 1½ pair factory customized Hager hinges, Model BB1199; 6" x 5" NRP (non-removable pin), with US26D (dull chrome) finish.
- Electric strikes, position indicators and hinge sensors are available and may also be prepped for.