Fire-Rated Commercial Rolling Doors
Fire-Rated Insulated Rolling Service Doors
The FireKing® product line meets the most demanding fire safety standards, unusual opening sizes and discerning aesthetic requirements.
The FireKing® is a commercial rolling insulated fire door that offers the triple benefits of insulation, fire protection and sound attenuation; this one door eliminates the need for separate fire and insulated doors. FireKing® has many product features that enhance its performance, including: UL, FM, New York City MEA, California CSFM and Optional "S" smoke label with up to four hour labels for both UL and FM
Fire-Rated Rolling Service Doors
The 630 / 631 / 634 Series rolling steel, fire-rated service doors offer superior protection wherever a listed fire door is required. Common applications include factories, warehouses, mills, distribution centers and parking garages. Customized fire doors are available for conveyor openings. These doors feature fusible links mounted on both sides of the wall that separate to automatically close the door. Added protection features, such as Fire Sentinel® and FireLite® vision lites are optional.
Overhead Door Corporation offers a wide array of rolling steel doors to meet the most demanding fire safety standards, unusual opening sizes and discerning aesthetic requirements. Designed to close automatically in the event of a fire or alarmed event, our fire-rated doors are available for service door and counter applications in commercial, industrial, institutional and retail uses.
All doors comply with NFPA-80, and are listed for both masonry and non-masonry applications -- including installation to wood or steel jambs within drywall. The Fire Sentinel® time-relay release mechanism provides an added measure of safety to control the doors' closure. Also available is the Fire Minuteman Chain Reset Hoist, designed to eliminate the need to release a fire door's spring tension on fire drop mode and allows one person to reset the door from the floor.
For more information on Overhead Door Fire Door products, please call Overhead Door Corporation Application Engineering at 1 - (800) 929-2553.
- Wide range of sizes and styles meet or exceed industry fire safety testing standards including UL, FM, ULC, as well as New York City (MEA) and State of California requirements (CSFM)
- Doors are compliant with all NFPA-80 standards
- Constructed of galvanized or stainless steel in a variety of gauges, slat designs and finishes for unsurpassed strength, durability and style
- Door closes automatically under governor control after separation of fuse link. UL recommends a 165°F (74ºC) fuse link for ambient conditions for 100°F (38ºC) or less, or a 212°F (100ºC) fuse link for ambient conditions over 100°F (38ºC)
- Door guide assembly rests on the sill to provide an attractive finished appearance eliminating setup gaps.Guides expand upward during a fire
- Rolling service fire doors fit openings up to 41' wide (12,497 mm) or 25' (7620 mm) high (max. 683 sq. ft. or 63453 sq.mm) with up to a 4-hour UL rating
- Counter fire doors fit openings to 14' (4267 m) wide and 10' (3048 mm) high with either a 3-hour or 1 1/2-hour UL rating, and are optionally available with a 1 1/2-hour rated plastic laminated countertop
- Integral frame and sill counter fire doors with a 1 1/2-hour UL rating afford a handsome finished look
- Motor operated counter fire door does not required tension reset after automatic fire release
- UL-listed FireLite® vision lites in 4-, 3-, and 1 1/2-hour labels allow visual access without compromising safety
- Additional safety options include the Fire Sentinel® timedelay release device photoelectric or ionization-type smoke detectors, with or without heat detector, as well as solid-state horn, strobe or voice enunciators
- Solid construction withstands windloading of 20 psf, with a higher windload option to meet requirements
- UL-listed brush-type smoke gaskets satisfy smoke retardation requirements
- Firestop® fire-resistant core countertops covered with popular brands of decorative laminates allow coordination of project design elements for use with counter fire doors
Overhead Door Corporation.
2501 South State Highway 121,Suite 200
Lewisville, TX 75067
Tel: (800) 275-3290
Fax: (972) 906-1499
Web site: http://www.overheaddoor.com