NEXO®RFID LOCK - Electronic and access locking systems.
Wireless RFID locking system for applications in wood, metal and glass. Specially designed for tool carts and cabinets, drug carts, hospital, lab and office furniture as well as commercial display cases.
The electronic system consists of: antenna, electronic control unit, blocking unit, battery case with three AAA batteries or one rechargeable lithium battery (not necessary when hardwired).
Automatic closing and opening by means of an individually programmable RFID transponder card (user card).
- Unlimited amount of users.
- System works on batteries or can be hardwired.
- Data transmission between control and blocking unit via cable.
- Up to 12 blocking units can be operated simultaneously or individually by one control unit (e.g. individual blocking of one or more drawers inside a multi-drawer cabinet).
- One user card can operate up to 10 control units (10 x 12 = 120 blocking units).
- Due to its small-scale dimensions NEXO fits in every cart or cabinet.
- NEXO consist of various modular units which can be flexibly arranged and rearranged as needed.
- Easy and quick installation.
- NEXO can be either programmed by OJMAR or the customer can do this by means of a programmer and an easy-to-use software which will be supplied by OJMAR.
- NEXO offers a high level of security due to user specific card programming and the possibility to read out user data (track record).
- NEXO is compatible with all other OJMAR electronic locks.
- NEXO can be integrated in existing access control systems.
76 Veterans Drive
Holland, MI 49423
Tel: (616) 392-3006
Fax: (616) 773-1246
Web site: http://www.ojmar.com