Access Control - RFID Integration
RFID lock and peripherals
1. SPHERIO®, SOFTWARE The SPHERIO®, software system installed in a PC.
2. NEXO®NP1, NFC WIRELESS PROGRAMMER The Programmer is a read & write unit designed to read from and write to proximity cards and bracelets.
3. NEXO®NI1, INFOTERMINAL The Infoterminal is an information point for users who, for example, forget their locker number or wish to consult their remaining credit balance, etc.
4. AXO®AR1, STRAP RETURN UNIT The AXO®AR1 Strap return unit is specifically designed to prevent occasional users from taking their bracelets with them when they leave the premises.
5. AXO®AT1, TURNSTILE The universal access control unit installed in the main entrance turnstiles.
6. OTS®ADVANCE LOCK Users open and close lockers simply by pressing a proximity media against the door knob or handle.
Ojmar combines the most reliable technology with extensive market experience to offer you a series of products which can adapt to the needs of an entire facility.
- Simultaneous operation without need of firmware update.
- Compatible with the most advanced training systems: Technogym, Milion, Egym, Preva.
Allows easily managing accesses to different spaces.
The SPHERIO®, software system installed in a PC.
The AXO®AT1 Turnstile is a universal access control unit. It authorizes or refuses access depending on the data contained in the transponder media concerned. It has a compact design and can be installed in turnstiles or doors.
AXO®AR1, STRAP RETURN UNIT
Bracelet retrieval is a priority in facilities with a large number of occasional users. The AXO®AR1 Strap Return Unit is specifically designed to prevent users from taking their bracelet with them when they leave the premises.
PERIPHERALS AND ACCESSORIES
Tailor-made for the operating needs of the entire facility.
The programmer is a read & write unit designed to read from and write to transponder cards and bracelets.
Although normally installed in reception and linked to a PC via an RS232 interface, it can also function as a portable programmer for connecting to locks (for the purpose of testing, fi rmware updates and other events).
The Infoterminal is an information point for users who forget their locker number or wish to consult their remaining credit balance, etc.
If an OTS transponder media is held up to the reading area, the infoterminal will display the number of the occupied locker on screen.
The user may move around the centre, using the bracelet for a number of functions: access control, parking, lockers, electronic payment
76 Veterans Drive
Holland, MI 49423
Tel: (616) 392-3006
Fax: (616) 773-1246
Web site: http://www.ojmar.com