Roof Vent Guards
Protect your property from pest birds and animals with Roof Vent Guards. Made in the USA from 18 ga. expanded metal mesh in stainless steel or black painted galvanized steel. Other sizes available. Use screws/nails to install (not supplied).
Available in the following colors and sizes;
Black Galvanized Vent Guard 11"x11"x13"
Stainless Steel Vent Guard 11"x11"x13"
Black Galvanized Vent Guard 16"x16"x6"
Black Stainless Steel Vent Guard 25"x25"x12"
Stainless Steel Vent Guard 30"x30"x12"
Black Galvanized Vent Guard 30"x30"x12"
Nixalite Roof Vent Guards Details:
All guards, covers and caps are made in the USA
Before you install the guard, cover or cap...
- Keeps birds and animals out of exhaust & roof vents as well as chimneys
- Humane and easy-to-install exclusion for birds and animals
- Keeps out birds, squirrels, raccoons, opossum and other animal opportunists
- Guards are available in painted galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Custom materials and construction are available
- Animals can't chew through expanded steel mesh
- Far more durable and effective than plastic or thin metal guards
- Use where other methods of control may not be appropriate
MEASURE the vent, flue or exhaust port to make sure the guard will fit.
Make sure that birds or animals are not inside the vent or flue when the guard is installed (this traps them in).
Roof Vent Guards:
Make sure you measure the roof/exhaust vent before ordering.
Use nail/screw (not included) in each corner and every 6" along each side of the guard.
Choose the hardware that best suits your installation surface.