Single flue guards are made in the USA from 18 ga. expanded metal mesh in stainless or black painted galvanized steel. Tamper proof bolt-on design that pests cannot remove.
Available in the following colors and sizes:
Black Galvanized Chimney Guard 9"x9"x6"
Stainless Steel Chimney Guard 9"x9"x6"
Stainless Steel Chimney Guard 9"x13"x6
Black Galvanized Chimney Guard 9"x13"x6"
Black Galvanized Chimney Guard 13"x13"x6"
Stainless Steel Chimney Guard 13"x13"x6"
Why Use Nixalite Chimney Guards;
Before you install the guard, cover or cap...
- All guards, covers and caps are made in the USA
- Keeps birds and animals out of exhaust & roof vents as well as chimneys
- Humane and easy-to-install exclusion for birds and animals
- Keeps out birds, squirrels, raccoons, opossum and other animal opportunists
- Guards are available in painted galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Custom materials and construction are available
- Animals can't chew through expanded steel mesh
- Far more durable and effective than plastic or thin metal guards
- Use where other methods of control may not be appropriate
MEASURE the vent, flue or exhaust port to make sure the guard will fit.
Make sure that birds or animals are not inside the vent or flue when the guard is installed (this traps them in).
Single Flue Chimney Guards:
Follow the instructions provided with the guards