Bird Net Knotted Bird Netting
Seamless construction, durability and economy make Bird-Net Bird Netting a good choice for all bird exclusion jobs. Made from 6-ply polyethylene, Bird-Net is abrasion, rot, flame and UV resistant. It comes in two mesh sizes and several netting sizes.
Bird-Net Knotted Bird Netting Economy, Value & Versatility
Bird-Net Bird Netting Applications
- Made of UV resistant, 6-ply high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Each strand has a 47 lb. knotted breaking strength.
- Most sizes available in black or stone colors.
- Bird-Net is abrasion, UV, flame and rot resistant.
- Stock net sizes of 25, 50 and 100ft widths and 25, 50 and 100ft lengths.
- All pieces are seamless and borderless for clean edges and easy perimeter fastening.
- Available in 3/4" and 2" square mesh sizes.
- Installs with all types of netting hardware systems.
- Do Not use 2" mesh for small birds.
Used for all bird exclusion projects including architectural, aquacultural and agricultural applications. Use 3/4" square mesh nets for all pest bird species.
Use 2" square mesh nets for larger bird species.