BOUNDARY™ UltraMax Deer & Elk Fence
1" x 1-1/2" mesh for deer and elk. Available in 6', 8' and 13' heights and features the heaviest construction of all the Boundary fences. The 6' and 8' fences come in 100' lengths and the 13' comes in 328' lengths. For Elk applications use the taller 8' and 13' high fences. If using as just a perimeter fence, use the 6' high fence. While not tall enough to deter deer or elk, it is ideal for extreme duty perimeter and property fence. Use where animal traffic and pressure is heavy year round.
Mesh Size: 1" x 1 1/2" (2.5 x 3.8 cm) mesh
Mesh Strength: 1,405 pounds per ft of fence (20.5 Kn/m) tensile strength
Construction: Extruded polypropylene
Up to 25 Year Life Expectancy
Nixalite introduces BOUNDARY Deer and Perimeter Fencing.
All BOUNDARY Fence is made in the USA from durable UV resistant black polypropylene. Fence sizes range in size from 7 to 15 feet high and from 100 to 330 feet long. The 7' and taller fences are often used as a deer exclusion fence. Some nets are intended for seasonal use (not for year round installations) and light to moderate deer traffic. Only the Extra, Maximum and UltraMax Strength fences can be left installed year round.
BOUNDARY Deer & Perimeter Fence
- Available in 7 to 15 foot heights and 100 to 330 foot lengths.
- Made in the USA with UV resistant polypropylene.
- Effective and humane - safe to use nearly anywhere.
- Economical fence, fraction of metal fence prices.
- Can be installed with Deer Blocker Deer Fence Accessories.
- Use Repeller Ribbon to flag all new BOUNDARY fence installations.
- Use 7 foot and higher fence to help stop deer intrusions.
- Single ply, extruded polypropylene is discreet from a distance.
- Easy to install, cut and customize.
- Up to 25 Year Life Expectancy.