Screen Walls 23% Open Area
X-16 Concealed Fastener - 1/8" Hole, 1/4" Spacing
Please note the examples of our perforating options are only representative of the hole size and overall general pattern and not of the actual hole spacing. We are happy to supply you with a metal perforated chip for your review.
Screen Walls 23% Open Area is part of the Screen Wall Panels series, which offers:
- 10% - 40% open area in seven (7) standard perforation patterns. Other perforation patterns are available, contact Morin.
- Available in .040 (1.0 mm) painted or mill finish aluminum, 20 gauge stainless steel, 1.0 mm Rheinzink and 32 oz. Copper or painted Galvalume (Interior use only)
- Perforated break metal trim or solid aluminum extrusions are available
- Horizontal, vertical or diagonal application.
- Panel Lengths 5’-0” to 30’-0” Standard. Other lengths available contact Morin
- Curving is available with some profiles. Contact Morin for additional information.
- Painted finish warranty is not available on perforated panels.
- Note: Because panels are perforated after the finish is applied, the use of steel panels in exterior applications is not recommended due to corrosion.