Modernfold Truss System™
MODERNFOLD TRUSS SYSTEM™
INNOVATIVE FLOOR-SUPPORTED TRUSS SYSTEM
Continuing its tradition of innovation, Modernfold has engineered and developed the Modernfold Truss System™ — a floor-supported truss system designed specifically for the proper support of Modernfold Operable Partitions where overhead support is unavailable.
Ideal for both new and existing structures, the Modernfold Truss System™ completely eliminates the need for overhead support, allowing each room to be customizable immediately for efficient use of space.
Reconfigure rooms repeatedly as needed in schools, meeting rooms, conference centers, and restaurants.
Whether your space calls for something as simple as a dry erase board or as upscale as a Joel Berman Glass Studios kiln-formed cast-glass piece of art, the Modernfold Truss System™ allows you to design operable partitions and sound separation for places where they were once thought to be impossible. Compatible With These Modernfold Products
- Acousti-Seal® products utilizing #17 track system.
- Accordion utilizing #6 or #7 track system direct mounted to #17 removable bracket.
- GWS products utilizing #17G or G-150 track systems. The G-150 is direct mounted to a #17 removable bracket.
- Easily assembled on site
- Adjustable height and width
- Supports up to 500 lb panels
- No component weighing over 300 lbs
- Fits within 24" plenum space
- Ideal for new and existing structures
- Unlimited design opportunities
- Enables in line and side stacking
- Meets ASCE 7-05 Seismic criteria
- Maximum floor load of 575 psi
- Optional floor load of 350 psi
- Engineered specifically for Modernfold Operable Walls
- Truss system may be ordered in advance
- Truss and panel installation may occur simultaneously with one vendor
- Entire truss and panel system may be moved to similar space to accommodate changing needs