Compensator and Glide Guide combination make a complete, compact riser system
No walls needed.
You cant always predict a risers path. And todays light weight steel wall studs and sheet rock dont like pipe guides. You need something solid.
The new HiRise System from Metraflex lets you compensate for expansion and properly guide your high pressure riser regardless of its location.
A rugged, quiet system
The Metraflex HiRise System is comprised of only one floor and only one ceiling pipe guide and an extremely quiet, externally pressurized, laterally stabilized expansion compensator.
This innovative riser system has several benefits:
- Stabilizes pipe beyond EJMA requirements
- Isolates piping noise and vibration
- Works with steam, hot and cold water
- Eliminates need to locate riser near solid wall
- Simplifies installation and reduces material and labor costs
In addition, the compensator and guides that comprise this system offer several other benefits:
Externally pressurized no squeak compensator features:
- Unique design featuring Quiet Comp magic glide bearings for smooth, quiet operation*
- Externally pressurized bellows with lower compression force
- Ability to compensate for large movements
- Extremely compact size
- Rugged, robust construction
*Metallurgically impregnated lubricant
The floor and ceiling mounted guides (see image at right) offer the following advantages:
- Eliminate the need for intermediate guiding
- No need for the riser to be near a solid wall for guiding
- Smooth-gliding channel with virtually silent operation
- Rugged construction
Floor and ceiling guides are designed so there is no metal-to-metal contact between T-slide and guide channel. Special non-metallic quiet-slide insert eliminates noise. Rugged construction will last the life of your piping system.
2323 W. Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Tel: (312) 738-3800
Fax: (312) 738-0415
Tollfree: (800) 621-4347
Web site: http://www.metraflex.com