MS-970 Coiled Conduit Markers
Use Marking Services Inc. MS-970 coiled conduit and cable markers for the fastest identification of a plants electrical systems. Designed to eliminate confusion of tightly packed conduit and cable Markers quickly snap around conduit or cable, clearly identifying voltages or potential hazards. MSI coiled conduit markers use color and/or text to communicate important information regarding service, destination or origin of conduit.
MSI coiled conduit markers are designed to identify cable and conduit in a wide variety of environments. After installation, the coils remain in place on the conduit due to material memory from the coiling process. Compared with banding adhesive tape, MS-970 coils do not require the need for conduit cleaning or preparation, therefore they can be installed very quickly, reducing installation time.
- No surface preparation needed
- Coiled construction quickly snaps around conduit
- Markers can be removed and then reinstalled
- Substantial labor savings vs. traditional color banding tape or self-adhesive applications
- The size of the marker is based on the circumference of cable or conduit it is being installed
- Standard colors are black text on orange background
- Additional colors and custom sizes available upon request
Marking Services, Inc.
8265 N. Faulkner Road
P.O. Box 240027
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Tel: (414) 973-1331
Tollfree: (800) 234-0135
Web site: http://www.markserv.com