LightBasic Skylights & Canopies
LightBasic Quick Ship Self-flashing Single Slope translucent panel skylights are the perfect balance of economy and performance. Shipped ready-to-install, theyre a unique blend of performance and price thats aimed at budget-conscious buyers who demand an economical translucent panel skylight that will hold up to the elements.
LightBasic Quick Ship skylights are available in pre-engineered sizes from 4 x 4 to 5 x 20, and feature an acrylic-based AcrylitGC® face sheet and an insulation option for enhanced thermal performance. LightBasic Quick Ship Single Slope skylights are also self-flashing, allowing for ease of installation and less time on-site.
If youre looking for a unique blend of glare-free light and thermal performance in an economical package, take a closer look at LightBasic Quick Ship single slope skylights. Whether its new and retrofit construction, their light weight, durability and built-in light control make them a versatile daylighting tool.
LightBasic Quick Ship Single Slope skylights are value-engineered to emphasize economy and durability.
LightBasic comes standard with an economical AcrylitGC® face sheet. Created by Glasteel, the second largest manufacturer of FRP products in North America, AcrylitGC® features 100% pure acrylic resin, fiberglass reinforcement, and gel coat protection on both sides to help resist weathering and provide uniform diffusion of natural light. LightBasic systems also feature:
- Systems available with 2.75" thick panels
- 12 x 24 grid pattern.
- Translucent panel skylight systems are much lighter than comparable glass systems, which reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors White and Crystal.
- Insulation can be added to LightBasic skylights for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with AAMA 603.8 clear anodized finish.
- May contribute to LEED® credits.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.
PO Box 306
Wausau, WI 54402
Tel: (888) 759-2678
Fax: (715) 842-4616
Web site: http://www.majorskylights.com