Guardian 275® Wall Systems
Guardian 275® translucent wall systems provide glare-free natural light to interior spaces, while also allowing for flexibility in design and long-term durability.
Guardian 275® wall systems feature lightweight sandwich panels and a framing system that holds panels in place without visible fasteners. Their innovative design provides a "snap and capture" detail that provides rapid field installation and secure holding power for a clean, uncluttered sight line that improves aesthetics and tamper resistance. Guardian 275® wall systems also offer unsurpassed protection against water and air infiltration by using only EPDM gasketing and long-lasting high-performance sealants.
- Translucent panel wall systems are lightweight (roughly 3lbs per square foot depending on the application), which reduces structural requirements for most designs.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.
- Integral moisture management systems are standard including an integral condensation gutter and weeping system on all structural members as well as EPDM gaskets and high-performance sealants.
- Ultimate Series face sheet utilizes a unique blend of polymers, UV inhibitors, color stabilizers, and a permanent erosion veil for long-term performance up to 20 year color change warranties available.
- Numerous insulation options available center of panel U-factors as low as .08.
- LEED® credit opportunities.
- TransCURVE curved translucent building panel system available for a unique look.
- Available with five standard sheet colors and a full range of long-lasting AAMA 2604/2605 Kynar® coatings and AAMA 603.8 anodizing colors to meet your aesthetic needs.
- Blast protection configurations available for security combined with light control.
- Guardian 275® systems offer hurricane protection and have been approved for use in most Florida counties, the Texas Gulf Coast and more than 95% of the hurricane zones in North America.
- Tested and verified by ASTM, AAMA, and NFRC methodologies. ICC ES listing also available.
- Optional poured and debridged structural polyurethane thermal breaks available.
- Optional high-impact (360 ft/lbs) face sheet available.
- FRP face sheet exceeds CC1 requirements with a flame spread of 10, smoke 300, per ASTM E-84. Burn extent less than 1" per ASTM D-635.
- Systems can be priced using SkyPrice, our quick, easy and accurate online quote system.
PO Box 306
Wausau, WI 54402
Tel: (888) 759-2678
Fax: (715) 842-4616
Web site: http://www.majorskylights.com