Auburn® Skylights & Canopies
- Save money in initial cost and long-term energy expenses.
- Possible LEED® credit opportunities for both new construction and existing buildings
- High-performance EPDM gaskets.
- Guaranteed against defective materials and construction for one year from date of purchase (exclusions apply see final warranty for details).
- Universal slope adapters fit all standard rafters, creating precise slope control regardless of product geometry.
- Tubular rafters, which frequently eliminate the need for support tubes, are standard
- Instant pricing from our SkyPrice computer system
Auburn® Engineered skylights are manufactured in a strictly controlled environment designed to meet both our in-house quality policy and third-party performance guidelines. Our custom engineered skylights are designed to meet or exceed all applicable building codes and structural requirements and have the following minimum performance attributes:
- Framework: All extruded aluminum shall be of the alloy 6063-T5 or 6063-T6. The actual alloy, temper and thickness, however, shall be dependent upon the physical requirements of the particular loading and deflection, cross-sectional configuration, and required finish.
- Glazing Strips: Extruded 70± durometer EPDM material per ASTM C864.
- Setting Blocks: Extruded EPDM rubber formulated Type A 80± durometer per ASTM D2240.
- Fasteners: For exterior cap retainers: ASTM A193B8 300 series stainless steel screws. For framework connections: ASTM B211 2024-T4 aluminum rivets, as required by connection.
- Flashing: Standard flashing will be 5005-H34 or equivalent with a minimum thickness of .040.
Pigmented Organic Coatings: AAMA 603.8.High Performance Pigmented Organic Coatings: AAMA 2605 (supersedes AAMA 605.2).
- Architectural Class I clear anodized Type AA-M10C22 A41 (supersedes AAMA 607.1).
- Architectural Class II clear anodized type AA-M10C22-A31.
- Architectural Class I pigmented anodized Type AA-M10C22 A42 (supersedes AAMA 606.1).
PO Box 306
Wausau, WI 54402
Tel: (888) 759-2678
Fax: (715) 842-4616
Web site: http://www.majorskylights.com