LightBasic™ value-engineered Quick-Ship™ translucent skylights are the perfect balance of price and performance.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Self-flashing Single Slope translucent panel skylights are the perfect balance of economy and performance for both new construction and retrofit applications. They’re available in pre-engineered sizes from 2’ x 4’ to 5’ x 20’, feature a durable face sheet for tough performance against the elements, and offer insulation options for enhanced thermal performance. LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are also self-flashing, allowing for ease of installation and less time on-site, and in most areas do not require fall protection screens (check local requirements).
For quick and easy ordering of select sizes, check out our online store where you will find versions of our LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ skylights in sizes from 2ft. x 4ft. to 5ft. x 10ft. ready for quick delivery. Don’t see the right configuration? Call us and we’ll work with you to find a system that fits your project’s needs.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are value-engineered to emphasize economy and durability. They come standard with two sheet color options - white and crystal, as well as insulation options. Besides soft, diffuse natural light, LightBasic™ systems also feature:
- 2.75″ thick panels.
- 12” x 24” grid pattern.
- Translucent panel skylight systems are much lighter than comparable glass systems, which reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors - White and Crystal.
- Insulation can be added to LightBasic™ skylights for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with AAMA 603.8 clear anodized finish.
- May contribute to LEED® credits.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.