MCOR 5511 - mCrete Corpac - Polymeric Cement
MCOR 5511 | mCrete Corpac is an ultra-light weight, structural-grade polymer packing grout. The 5511 is a synthesized epoxy-acrylic copolymer microceramic. Designed to achieve high physical properties while remaining ultra-light weight. The material solves application challenges requiring deep structural fill permanency, extreme vertical build-up and/or high build overhead hanging. This has been achieved by MCOR due to the latest developments of material science, incorporating advanced ultra-light weight reinforcement without sacrificing strength or performance; and in many cases when combined with cutting-edge polymerization, such as found with the MCOR 5511, performance strength increases. The material delivers unprecedented hanging ability (circa 2025 cm or 8-10 inches overhead per pass), exhibits 16,000 psi compressive strength, and creates incredible substrate breaking bond strength to masonry and concrete.
MCOR 5511 | mCrete Corpac has truly dynamic capabilities and provides long-term confidence. The 5511 is an intensely strong, yet feather-weight kinetic polymer grout. Its tailorability is also one of the biggest advantages. The material can be manipulated and molded into any shape or form in order to be applied in areas requiring a sealed, ultra-light-weight, high strength solution. Once cured, it delivers lasting durability, sealed resistance and optimizes the concrete and masonry repair section which cannot afford to fail. MCORs R&D efforts affords you the latest technology in light weight polymer science, allowing todays users to engage with an engineered epoxy-acrylic copolymer microceramic in order to address the challenges of deep spall repairs, including restoration requiring extreme overhead and vertical hanging capability.
- Repair, restoration, and rebuilding of deteriorated concrete and masonry requiring permanent repair
- High build application of deep spalled concrete (especially vertical and overhead)
- Rehabilitation of structural ceilings, columns, pilings, walls, balconies and railings
- Epoxy-grade encapsulation of exposed reinforcing bars
- Decorative or ornate moldings and cosmetic repairs
- Exceptional bonding material for concrete, brick, masonry, stone, or brick
- Protection against water and chemical infiltration
- Shapeable tailorability
- Can be cut and dressed for refined shaping
- Apply by hand or with simple tools
- Early development cure for reduced down time
- Ultra-high-build and overhead hanging capabilities
- Tenacious bond strength
- Pre-proportioned mixing kit
- Minimal to zero shuttering, forms, or support required
- No shrinkage regardless of thickness
- Sealed and corrosion-resistant
- 100% solids, no VOCs
- High compressive strength
6 Kilo Unit (1 x 6kg, LGY)
1 x 5kg, MCOR 5511 Part-A, Light Grey
1 x 1kg, MCOR 5511 Part-B
Volume Capacity: 1 kg of mixed mCrete Corpac yields 1,758 cubic cm (107 cu.in.).
Color: Light grey (LGY)
mCrete Corpac is:
mCrete Corpac incorporates the latest advances in polymerization synthesis, combined with next generation material science to deliver both light weight structural capabilities and ultra-high-strength reinforcement. Corpac represents advances in synthesized polymers with high-strength thixotropes and reinforcement.
ULTRA HIGH BUILD
mCrete Corpac is formulated with a specific grouping of performance materials and advanced polymers. The material is the ultimate structural-grade void-filler. Once mixed, the shapeable material can be packed into deep areas, crevasses, or spalls. The 5511 exhibits incredible bond strength and hanging capabilities 20-25 cm (8-10 inches) without sag or slump. This can be achieved by hand or trowel without pulling off your tools.
mCrete Corpac is built to last, not a temporary solution. The organic material lives with substrate cycles, vibrations, and any other natural cyclical effects. Unlike heavy, inorganic, rigid materials that exhibit zero tensile elongation, the mCrete Corpac will not shrink or dislodge. Surrounding concrete will often fail before the 5511 releases its bond. This solution ensures ROI where concrete and masonry infrastructure repairs are in constant demand.
3000 N. 29th CT
Hollywood, FL 33020
Tel: (954) 921-4032
Fax: (954) 961-2395
Web site: http://www.mcor.net