Intramural Triple Tier Athletic Lockers
Intramural triple tier athletic lockers are ideal when space and/or funds are limited. The opening height allows clothing to hang on hooks allowing better ventilation than a smaller P.E. locker. Intramural lockers are also ideal for use in combination with P.E. lockers. Features:
- body construction: Fully-framed all-welded Hollow-T construction, 13 gauge 1/2" fully-framed flattened expanded metal sides, 16 gauge continuous top, 18 gauge solid back, 16 gauge galvanneal bottom
- doors: 14 gauge diamond perforated doors are standard. Plain, louvered and Security-Plus door styles are available
- handle: Deep-drawn seamless stainless steel recessed handle. Optional
projecting 3-point turn-handle is available.
- latching: 11 gauge latch hooks with riveted on bumper MIG welded to Hollow-T frame. Gravity lift-type multi-point spring loaded latching:
• 3-point latching for openings 48" high and higher
• 2-point latching for openings 20" high thru 36" high
- hinges: Heavy-duty 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3-1/2" hinges:
• 3-hinges per opening 48" high and higher
• 2-hinges per opening 20" high thru 36" high
- shelves: 16 gauge galvanneal hat shelf for Varsity openings 60" and 72" high, 16 gauge galvanneal intermediate shelves
- hooks: 2-single hooks and 1-double hook is standard. 1-double hook only for triple tier and 1-double and 1-single hook for 9" wide openings 30" and higher
- warranty: Lifetime
- sizes: See chart with locker descriptions for sizes.