Graduate Corridor Lockers
With the addition of solid sides and louvered doors, the industry's best athletic locker is perfect for corridor applications when maximum strength, durability and longevity are important. Graduate lockers include our lifetime warranty, which is standard on all fully-framed all-welded lockers.
The use of our exclusive Hollow-T framing system together with galvanneal bottom, intermediate and hat shelves where applicable achieves a degree of excellence previously reserved for high abuse athletic rooms. 14 gauge doors with a deep-drawn stainless steel recessed handle and 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3-1/2" long hinges are standard. As with all fully-framed all-welded lockers, interlocking body components for precision alignment are standard forming one integral multiple column unit up to 60" wide. Upgrade to our Graduate Premier and you get our full height door stiffener creating a rigid torque-free door.Features:
Premier Series Graduate:
- body construction: Fully-framed all-welded Hollow-T construction, 18 gauge fully-framed solid sides, 16 gauge continuous top, 18 gauge solid back, 16 gauge galvanneal bottom
- doors: 14 gauge louvered doors are standard Plain, Security-Plus, Safety-View and diamond perforated door styles are available
- handle: Deep-drawn seamless stainless steel recessed handle
- latching: 11 gauge latch hooks with riveted on bumper MIG welded to Hollow-T frame. Gravity lift-type multi-point spring loaded latching:
- 3-point latching for openings 48" high and higher
- 2-point latching for openings 20" high thru 36" high
- hinges: Heavy-duty 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3-1/2" hinges:
- 3-hinges per opening 48" high and higher
- 2-hinges per opening 20" high thru 36" high
- shelves: 16 gauge galvanneal hat shelf for single tier openings 60" and 72" high, galvanneal intermediate shelves
- hooks: 2-single hooks and 1-double hook is standard. 1-double hook only for triple tier and 1-double and 1-single hook for 9" wide openings 30" and higher
- warranty: Lifetime
includes a 3" wide 18 gauge full height door stiffener spot welded to the inner door face and MIG welded to the hinge side as well as to the top and bottom door flanges providing a rigid torque-free door.
A 1-1/2" wide stiffener will be furnished for 9" wide Premier Series doors. 18" and 24" wide doors are only available in Premier Series.