Zirlon with AutoWand Vertical Blind
- Self-Lubricating Wheeled System Glides Very Smoothly
- Louvers Traverse Smoothly & Stack in 30% Less Space
- Louvers Rotate 360°
- Easy to Clean Windows Louvers Move Away From Control End Effortlessly
- Stainless Steel Links will Not Rust
- Made of anodized extruded aluminum alloy
- 1-5/16" wide x 1-7/16" high
- Capped ends, provided with Delrin® , or equal, sprocket wheels. End caps are equipped with covers to enclose sprockets and rotation rod ends and rollers for traverse cord.
- Made of Delrin
- 5/16" wide
- Traverses on Zirlon wheels
- No glides or sliders are allowed
- Stainless steel
- 1/4" wide
- Space and stabilize trucks by passing smoothly between stabilizer guides on each truck
- Rotate 360°
- Stack, when traversed, into no more than 5/16" per louver
- When rotated, 3-1/2" louvers overlap not less than 3/8"
- Fiberglass wand with Lexan® handle synchronizes and actuates 360° rotation through a keyed aluminum rod actuating Delrin worm and spur gear in each truck
- Gears provide not less than 8-to-1 mechanical advantage and keep louvers fixed until reset by control
- No cord or 1-to-1 ratio mechanisms will be allowed
- Spur and worm gear should slip under extreme loading and be able to be realigned with no damage
- Traverse left to right, right to left, and split draw
- Fiberglass wand with Lexan handle traverses the lead truck and gear assembly
- Anodized aluminum is standard channel color.
- Normal louver spacing on center is 3/8 of an inch less than the louver size Louver width: 3-1/2" Spacing on center: 3-1/8"
- Bracket or surface installation using:
- Thumb Clamps
- Angle Brackets
- Direct Mount Screws
- Standard sizes 30" and 54"
With LouverDrapes exclusive AutoWand option, a twist of the easy-to-locate wand rotates the louvers. To traverse the louvers, the wand glides the louvers easily down the track. An especially desirable feature to specify in locations where people may be unfamiliar with vertical blind operation such as schools and hospitals AutoWand provides insurance against future service repairs!
3 Glenlake Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30328
Tel: (800) 826-8021
Fax: (800) 624-0029
Web site: http://www.levolorcontract.com