Smart Play®: Motion 2-5
The race track steals the show with toddlers and pre-schoolers on the Smart Play®: Motion structure. While this play structure meets the technical specifications for ages 2-5, it was uniquely designed for kids ages 2-3. We recognize that there are huge developmental differences between a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old. By ages 4-5, many kids naturally gravitate to the “big kid” equipment on the playground. Smart Play: Motion is a smart choice for younger children, packing 16 activities into a compact space to keep them busy and entertained in a safe, developmentally-appropriate way.
- 16 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Inclined Tunnel, Leaf Shape-and-Fit, Wiggle Ladder, Slide, Shape-and-Fit Table, Leaf Trail, Race Car/Roller Track, Numbers Climber, Ring-a-Bell, Marbles, Bongo Panel, Bead Panel, Steering Wheel, Steppers, Alphabet Panel and your choice of either Sand Play Station with Sifters and Seats or Play Table with Seats
- 73% post-consumer recycled Permalene® used to create table tops, seats and activity components
- Choice of any three recycled Permalene colors
- Compact space
- 5 GripX-textured decks
- Built-in shade
- Cut-outs in roofs create shadow play on decks below
- ADA compliant
- Direct bury or surface mount
Visual, Vestibular, Tactile, Auditory, Proprioception
- Motor Skills:
Balance, Coordination, Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning, Fine Motor, Agility, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills:
Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills:
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 1100 lbs.
Age Ranges: 2 to 5 Years
Design Standards: ASTM, CSA
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: 32" (0,81 m) - Min Area Required: 24' x 24' (7,31 m x 7,31 m)