SkyWays® Hexagon, Double Layer 40' Diameter
Everyone underneath the SkyWays® Hexagon, Double Layer stays cool and protected from the sun while appreciating the unique design aesthetic.
- A beautiful and economical way to provide shade at parks, playgrounds, athletic facilities, aquatic centers, schools, parking lots and more
- Choose one color for the bottom layer of fabric panels and a second color for the top layer
- Available in eight vibrant, UV-blocking fabric colors
- Posts available in ProShield® colors
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 105 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2012. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Shade diameter is available in four sizes (35’ to 50’) with 8', 10', 12’ or 14' entry heights
- A set of basic engineering drawings in electronic format is included at no extra charge with standard SkyWays products. If the project requires site-specific information (e.g. address or project name) or needs wet seals then an extra charge will be applied.
- SkyWays quotations do not specify concrete requirements or labor hours for the installation of SkyWays products. Please contact your local Landscape Structures Sales Consultant or refer to the Installation Instructions for details.
- Manufactured in and ships from Dallas, TX. A freight quote is required.
- SkyWays Hexagon, Double Layer is not IPEMA™ certified
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 3679 lbs.
Age Ranges: All Ages