The HealthBeat® Mobility provides a safe structure for developing balance, and essential functional fitness skill for older adults. Great exercise for joint replacement rehabilitation.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing required to comply with ASTM F1292 for the fall height of the equipment
- Age Range: 13+ for ASTM/CSA standards (Height 1400mm+ for EN standards)
- Direct bury or surface mount
Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
- Motor Skills:
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Flexibility
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 310 lbs.
Age Ranges: 13+ Years
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: 22" (0,56 m) | ASTM Clearance Zone: 11’6” x 22’10” (3,51 m x 6,96 m) | EN Training Zone: 5’6” x 16’10” (1,67 m x 5,13 m)