HealthBeat® Hand Cycler
The HealthBeat® Hand Cycler is a wheelchair-accessible station that builds both cardio and strength. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
Developmental Benefits Component Colors
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Featuring new, patent-pending resistance technology
- Durable steel construction
- Perfect height for wheelchair accessibility or for standing
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing required to comply with ASTM F1292 for the fall height of the equipment
- Age Range: 13+ for ASTM/CSA standards (Height 1400mm+ for EN standards)
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
Age Ranges: 13+ Years
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: Not applicable | ASTM Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m) | EN Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m)