The HealthBeat® Elliptical engages the lower body, upper body and core muscles while also encouraging muscle coordination – all without joint impact. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Featuring new, patent-pending resistance technology
- Only outdoor elliptical equipment with variable resistance
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Safety surfacing required to comply with ASTM F1292 for the fall height of the equipment
- Age Range: 13+ for ASTM/CSA standards (Height 1400mm+ for EN standards)
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Motor Skills:
Cardiovascular, Endurance, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Coordination, Motor Planning, Eye-Hand Coordination
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 366 lbs.
Age Ranges: 13+ Years
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: 20" (0,51 m) | ASTM Clearance Zone: 13’ x 14’1” (3,96 m x 4,29 m) | EN Clearance Zone: 10’1” x 16’1” (3,07 m x 4,89 m)