HealthBeat® Balance Steps
The HealthBeat® Balance Steps may be used as a balance beam or as a step aerobics station.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Safety surfacing required to comply with ASTM F1292 for the fall height of the equipment
- Age Range: 13+ for ASTM/CSA standards (Height 1400mm+ for EN standards)
Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
- Motor Skills:
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Flexibility
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
Shipping Weight: 116 lbs.
Age Ranges: 13+ Years
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: 16" (0,41 m) - ASTM Clearance Zone: 12’8” x 18’8” (3,86 m x 5,69 m) - EN Training Zone: 6’8” x 12’8” (2,03 m x 3,86 m)