AquaFlex Non-Porous Water Play & Pool Deck Surfacing
AquaFlex Non-Porous Overview
AquaFlex® Non-Porous, a Landscape Structures product provided by Surface America, is an impervious surface that allows water to run off the edges. It’s perfect for water play areas in states or cities that require water to flow into a drainage system.
Landscape Structures combines the benefits of design, technology and safety into a revolutionary, high-performance breakthrough surfacing solution. AquaFlex® is the best surfacing option for your water play surfacing applications.Non-Porous Water Play and Pools Surfacing Features
- Aliphatic thermoplastic polyurethane pebbles with a two-part aliphatic polyurethane binder
- Chlorine resistant
- UV light stable
- Slip resistant
- Easy maintenance-all-purpose cleaners, such as bleach or other household cleaning products may be used for regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Ability to incorporate patterns, borders and logos
- Can be used in multiple surfacing applications
- Tested for safety and durability
AquaFlex is also available in a porous option. Customize Your Non-Porous Surfacing
With our AquaFlex surfacing, you can create virtually any custom graphics to capture a particular design-a park's theme or a colorful element. You can integrate shapes, colors, logos and custom designs into your water play project that will please the eye for many years to come. Water Play Surfacing Color Blends
Color is an important decision. And we’ve got lots to choose from. Find our color blend options on the Breakthrough Surfacing page or work with a playground consultant to determine what’s best for you.
Or work with your local playground consultant to see other colors available for custom blending.