9500/2800 Senior Swing Series Operators
The low-energy electromechanical senior swing operatoars are LCN’s toughest operators, designed for heavy-duty use in primarily automatic applications.
The low-energy electromechanical Senior Swing Series operators are LCN’s heaviest-duty version for high-abuse and high-traffic areas. The Senior Swing Series is backed by a 2-year limited warranty, is UL listed, meets ANSI/BHMA 156.19, the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 requirements for accessibility.
Both the 9500 and 2800 Series ship with a standard header and optional customizable header lengths are offered. The power boost provides additional closing force in severe wind. Push ‘N Go non-switch activation takes over when a pedestrian manually opens the door to 5°, then holds the door fully open for 1-30 seconds, depending on the time delay.
Features & Benefits
- Motor gearbox driving mechanism for operator
- Digital keypad
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control
Quality and durability
- Adjustable hold time of 1 to 30 seconds
- 2-year warranty
- Power Boost allows for increase closing force near latch
- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Wood and machine screws
- Application-specific handed
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode)
- UL listed
- Mounting styles include surface and concealed
- Single-door or double-door application
- Operator mounts as a simultaneous or independent pair for double door applications
Designs & Finishes
- Standard anodized finish
- Standard metal cover
The 9530 Series is a surface mounted, single door (pull side) application. The 9540 Series is a surface mounted, single door (push side) application. The 9550 Series is a surface mounted, simultaneous double door application. The 9560 Series is a surface mounted, independent double door application. The 2810 Series is a concealed mount, single door application. The 2850 Series is a concealed mount, simultaneous double door application. The 2860 Series is a concealed mount, independent double door application. Visit the 9500/2800 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.