4630/4640 Auto Equalizer™ Series Operators
These electrically-powered and low-energy power operators are designed for primarily manual applications that sometimes require an automatic opening.
The 4630 and 4640 Series operators are designed primarily for manually opening applications that sometimes require an automatic opening. They are backed by a 2-year limited warranty, are UL and cUL listed, meet ANSI/BHMA 156.19, meet the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 requirements for accessibility.
The 4630 and 4640 Series are best for multi-door applications and provide easy access for the elderly and people with disabilities. The digital control box provides fast and accurate adjustments and the “No Destruct” drive system resists damage.
Features & Benefits
- Digital control box
- On-board power supply
- Factory default memory
Quality and durability
- On-board diagnostics
- “No Destruct” drive system reduces chance of damage
- 2-year warranty
- Plug-and-play connections
- Installs without guard rails or safety mats
- Wood and machine screws
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Non-handed design
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode)
Designs & Finishes
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish
- Black end caps
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm and fasteners
- Standard metal cover
The 4630 Series mounts top jamb (pull side) with a single lever track arm. The 4640 Series mounts top jamb (push side) with a double lever regular arm. Visit the 4630/4640 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.