4030 Series Closer
This heavy-duty closer has a universal design for doors where narrow frames are not a concern.
The heavy-duty 4030 Series is a universal closer designed for moderate traffic conditions, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and ADA reduced opening force requirements. It complements the heavy-duty 4000 Series, and offers a choice of three mountings and multiple arm options. The 4030 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 30-year limited warranty.
The 4030 Series features a metal cover, with optional plated finish available for cover, arm and fasteners. It mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm, on left- or right-swinging doors. Materials include a high-strength cast iron cylinder and forged steel main arm.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-1/8” diameter piston
- Double heat-treated steel pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- Forged steel arm
- 30-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard metal cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-4
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized (1-4) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
Designs & Finishes
- Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and a large selection of optional custom colors
- Standard non-handed metal cover
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 4030 Series mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb, and push side parallel arm. Visit the 4030 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.