2610/4810/4820/4840 Auto EqualizerTM Series Operators
The Auto Equalizer Series are a pneumatically powered multi-door solution. These quiet operators are designed for primarily manual applications that occasionally require automatic opening.
The 2610, 4810, 4820 and 4840 Series operators are designed primarily for manually opening applications that sometimes require automatic opening. They are best for multi-door applications and provide easy access for the elderly and people with disabilities.
The quiet, low-energy operators are backed by a 2-year limited warranty, UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open, meet ANSI/BHMA 156.19, meet the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 requirements for accessibility. The operator installs without guard rails or safety mats and is ideal for environmental or noise-sensitive settings.
Features & Benefits
- Requires control box with integral compressor or control box using auxiliary air supply
- Utilizes a heavy duty door closer
- Pneumatically powered multi-door operator
Quality and durability
- 2-year warranty
- Quiet design
- Ideal for multi-door applications; cost per door leaf decreases significantly as the number of door leaves increases
- Wood and machine screws
- No guard rails or safety mats required
- All-weather fluid
- Pneumatically powered multi-door solution
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Non-handed design
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode)
- Requires additional system components
- UL and cUL listed
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
Designs & Finishes
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm and fasteners
- Standard metal cover
The 2610 Series mounts concealed in frame, with single lever track arm in door. The 4810 Series mounts surface on top jamb (pull side) with single lever track arm. The 4820 Series mounts top jamb (push side) with double lever regular arm. The 4840 Series mounts surface on door with parallel arm (push side). Visit the 2610/4810/4820/4840 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.