2310ME/4310ME/4410ME Sentronic® Series Closers
These heavy-duty closers are designed for fire and smoke barrier doors. They allow the door to stay open until current interruption releases the holding mechanism.
The 2310ME, 4310ME and 4410ME Sentronic closers provide adjustable hold-open points for fire and smoke barrier doors. The closers are UL listed for metal smoke barriers or labeled fire doors. They also meet ANSI/BHMA A156.15 and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code standards. Each closer is backed by a 2-year limited warranty, offers optional plated finishes and integrates with existing fire and life safety systems, minimizing danger to life and property under fire conditions.
The 2310ME, 4310ME and 4410ME Series function as full rack-and-pinion door closers when hold-open is not engaged or the electrical current is interrupted. The finishes, cylinder functions and installation accessories meet virtually all life and safety requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron design
- Full-complement bearing
- Multi-point adjustable hold-open
Quality and durability
- Interfaces with fire alarm systems
- Built-in “on/off” switch controls for the hold-open function
- All-weather fluid
- Wood and machine screw pack
- Handed for left- or right-swinging doors
- Spring size 4 only
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Standard series closer shipped with either 24V or 120V cylinder
- Functions as full rack-and-pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or the electrical current is interrupted
- UL and cUL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors
Designs & Finishes
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 2310ME Series mounts concealed in frame, with a single lever track arm concealed in the door. The 4310ME Series is surface mounted on hinge (pull side) with a single lever track arm. The 4410ME Series is surface mounted on top jamb (push side) with a double lever regular arm. Visit the 2310ME/4310ME/4410ME Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.