2210 Series Closer
This heavy-duty and high-security track closer features complete concealment and a tamper-resistant design.
The heavy-duty 2210 Series is a high-security track closer that features complete concealment and special components to resist tampering and vandalism. The 2210 Series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) reduced opening force requirements and is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors, Grade 1. It is backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
Forged steel, a single-lever arm and a heavy steel mounting plate are designed for correctional, institutional and other high-traffic locations. The high-strength cast iron cylinder mounts in the head frame. Materials include a one-piece forged steel piston; double-heat-treated pinion; high-efficiency, full-complement low-friction bearings; tamper-resistant regulating screws; and all-weather fluid.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron design
- Forged steel arm
- Double heat-treated steel pinion
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- Vandal resistant
- 15-year warranty
- Security cover
- Torx machine screw pack
- Adjustable spring power sizes 3-5
- Sized cylinders are adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- UL listed for self-closing doors
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
Designs & Finishes
- Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and a large selection of optional custom colors
- Optional plated finish on the metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 2210 Series mounts concealed. A single-acting cylinder mounts in the head frame and the arm and track mount in the top rail of the door. Visit the 2210 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.